09 August 2011

Friends...:D

I dont know why i am even writing this one.. but i just felt like noting this down so here it is... yesterday evening while coming back from college one of my friend Rayte stumbled upon something and accidentally put all his weight on my Chappal ( a footware)... so now one of the main strips of it which was keeping the chappal held to my legs was broken.. so now i was there middle of the road walking like a disabled man coz of the broken chappal...:D i didnt have enough money to buy new one.. and the place around was not really the place i could buy a chappal...!!!

i had three friends with me who all had their differnet views... Rayte (stumbled guy :P ) told me to go home simply with the broken chappal which i obviously didn't want to... after all walking around with broken chappal wasn't a good idea after all..

Meet was with Rayte but unlike Rayte he also demonstrated some ways for how i can walk with that broken thing...The way he was doing that made me think of a person who lost his limbs in the Iraq war, if not then a person from a Third world country leaving with polio..

till then Neel was silent.. and suddenly he said "Feviquick : ek chutki mai chipkaye"...and then three of them had some discussion about the best option available and decided that we would find a shop where we can buy this "ultimate Adhesive" (as per neel)... well not to mention the place didn't have any normal grocery shop around so no one of us so hopeful that we would find one except Neel... he kept saying feviquick is available at any shop. ok it doesn't really sound wrong but Neel was pointing to a travel office, local chay wala, and a snack's shop... i mean Travel office???? lol...

so now we are wandering around with my broken chappal to find Feviquick..:D...and then suddenly like an angel appearing from the shop at the side of the road said he had feviquick..Neel bought one and finally handed me over this small tube containng 5 ml of magical adhesive which can stick almost everything (As per neel obviously..) i applied it over the broken part and WOHHAA... it worked...there was still some of the liquid remaining Neel told me if i had anything else to get repaired..!!! but fortunately apart from chappal rayte didnt fall upon anything else..!! :D



so finally we all departed with me my completely perfect chappal in my legs..:D i should thank Rayte because without him not stumbling upon my chappal i wouldn't  have been able to have fun like we did..:D

the resoan why i am writing this is that,  from past expeirences i can tell that having a broken chappal is not a good situation one would want to be in.. but when your friends are with you almost everything seems fun...!!!

No comments: