21 July 2011

Everybody is changing coz IT WAS NOT THE CASE TODAY>>>>>

Yes everyone has changed or is it just my brain trying to think "Out of the box"... ??? :P

- I always thought my brother would never wake up without anyone shouting at him. but surprisingly it was not the case today...

- I always thought Meet tries to finish the texting conversations as soon as possible but it was not the case today...

- I used to believe jay would never initiate the convo but it was not the case today.

- I never thought some not-so-close-friend would ever spare his whole day for me just because i was sick and i needed someone but Faizal did, so ofcourse it was not the case today.
 
- I never thought i would ever have a convo with her without "LOLs" "haha" and "xDs" but it was not the case today.                          

- I never thought i would write such a BAD post here but IT IS NOT THE CASE today...!!!!

No comments: